Developing Business Strategy – ldceu1130 (0 credits)
Do you want to better understand your organization’s business strategy? Do you want to think like a CEO and add strategic value to your organization? If so, then this course is designed especially for you. You will begin by learning the fundamentals of the business strategy process including creating a vision, identifying key drivers in the organizational environment and creating a sustainable competitive advantage. You will then be able to implement a strategic plan for your organization and provide feedback for its success.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
Developing Business Strategy
- Create a vision for your organization that connects with its core purpose and values.
- Analyze key strategic drivers within the organization’s internal and external environment.
- Create a sustainable competitive advantage by making strategic positioning choices.
- Implement a strategic plan for your organization.
- Assess your organization’s strategy development process.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.