Leading Highly Effective Teams – ldceu1160 (0 credits)
Do you find it challenging to be a team leader? Do your team members not perform to their full potential? Does your team not listen to what you say? Being an effective leader can be difficult, but with the proper tools and techniques, you can transform any group of individuals into a highly performing team.
This course will focus on driving the organization’s strategic vision into its team processes. Participants will examine how to create a strategy for effectively utilizing teams within the organization and will learn how to lead a high-performance team.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
Leading Highly Effective Teams
- Identify strategies an organization can employ to support highly effective teams.
- Develop a plan for creating a highly effective team.
- Differentiate between groups and teams, and when they are appropriate.
- Analyze the factors that make teams effective.
- Identify the leadership skills needed to drive highly effective teams.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.