ldceu5000 | Professional Development
Leadership And Management Principles
This non-credit course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Managing while Leading
- Define the behaviors characteristics of a leader and a manager
- Describe the difference between leading and managing
- Identify ways to manage people effectively
Leading while Managing
- Identify ways a leader can motivate others to accomplish goals and meet objectives
- Distinguish the appropriate techniques an effective manager uses to guide and direct others
- Describe ways to align leadership and management skills and techniques
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.