ldr531 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Leading Organizational Change
- Evaluate power and politics of the organization.
- Determine strategies for implementing change.
Evaluating Self and Others
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of self and others.
- Create professional development plans based on individual characteristics.
Theories of Leadership
- Compare and contrast leadership theories.
- Evaluate the characteristics of established leadership styles.
Communication and Group Behavior
- Identify communication challenges of groups and teams.
- Develop messages to address organizational communication needs.
- Determine strategies and interventions to manage conflict.
Motivation and Satisfaction
- Analyze the influence of attitudes, emotions, personalities, and values on behavior.
- Develop plans to maximize motivation and satisfaction.
Opportunities for Strategic Change
- Analyze business opportunities for strategic change.
- Analyze the influence of culture on departments and organizations.
- Analyze the influence of structure on organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.