ldr532 | Graduate
Leading Organizational Development In The Public Sector
topic title goes here
The Leader’s Role in Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Evaluate the role of the manager in creating a positive working environment.
- Describe how leadership maximizes power by utilizing structure in the public sector.
- Describe leadership techniques to promote financial and nonfinancial motivation.
The Resolution of Workplace Conflict
- Recommend solutions to workplace conflict situations.
- Identify potential sources of workplace conflict.
- Explain strategic planning and its importance to an organization.
- Develop effective communications to inform stakeholders.
Organizational Leadership in the Public Sector
- Apply leadership theories in public sector organizations.
- Create a strategic plan to develop a stakeholder power base to meet the organization’s objectives.
Effective Public Leadership in the Organization
- Identify potential organizational challenges in the public sector.
- Explain the influence of culture and leadership theories on public sector organizations.
- Summarize the importance of leadership in employee empowerment.
Matching Employees and Organizations
- Devise methods to build effective teamwork relationships among employees.
- Analyze the effect of positive and negative communications on public organizations.
- Determine leadership methods used to maintain productive organizational structure.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.