leo583 | Graduate
Strategic Planning For The Law Enforcement Sector
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify the purpose and benefits of strategic planning.
- Identify necessary tools for strategic plan development.
- Describe the components of a strategic plan.
Strategic Planning Preparation
- Determine the stakeholders to include in the strategic planning process.
- Explain the guidelines for systems analysis.
- Identify methods to communicate the strategic plan process to internal and external stakeholders.
- Determine how potential change barriers could affect the strategic plan.
Part I: Developing the Strategic Plan
- Identify the relationship between a strategic plan and the organization’s mission and vision statement.
- Develop strategic planning objectives.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals.
Part II: Developing the Strategic Plan
- Determine the internal and external effects of a strategic plan.
- Determine a process to gain feedback from those affected by the strategic plan.
- Develop a strategic plan.
Implementing the Strategic Plan
- Develop a process to implement a strategic plan.
- Develop strategies to manage plan implementation.
Measurement and Evaluation
- Identify tools and methods used to measure a strategic plan.
- Determine criteria to measure the success of a strategic plan.
- Develop measurement and evaluation processes.
- Identify a process for potential strategic plan revisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.