ltc328 | undergraduate
Legal Perspectives In Aging
topic title goes here
Population – Abuse and Hazards
- Explain the affects of fraud on the aging population and the long-term care system.
- Describe types of abuses against the aging population.
- Analyze the prevalence of abuse against the aging population.
- Describe the role of advocacy in protecting the rights of older adults.
- Analyze advocacy services available for older adults.
- Explain the responsibilities of individuals for protecting the rights of older adults.
- Identify the rights of older adults and their loved ones.
- Describe the various legal documents that affect the rights of adults.
- Identify major legislation that governs hiring and employment of older adults.
- Describe Elder Law Services.
- Identify instances of age discrimination.
Entities – Laws and Obligations
- Compare the legal and service differences of private, nonprofit, and public entities.
- Compare the certification, accreditation, and auditing of private, nonprofit, and public entities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.