mat116 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Graphs and Linear Functions (Part 1)
- Determine the intercepts of a linear function.
- Determine the slope of a linear function.
Graphs and Linear Functions (Part 2)
- Use linear functions in real-world applications.
- Identify representations of functions.
- Create a linear equation using data.
Fundamentals of Algebraic Expressions and Equations
- Solve problems using order of operations.
- Identify variables, coefficients and constants.
- Simplify algebraic expressions by combining like terms.
- Apply properties of real numbers to algebraic expressions.
- Translate English phrases into algebraic expressions.
Systems of Two-Variable Linear Equations (Part 1)
- Solve systems of linear equations by graphing.
- Solve systems of linear equations algebraically.
- Use systems of equations in real-world applications.
Systems of Two-Variable Linear Equations (Part 2)
- Use systems of equations and inequalities in real-world applications.
- Solve systems of linear inequalities.
- Use exponents in algebraic expressions.
- Apply exponential principles to scientific notation.
Fundamentals of College Algebra Review
- Review all objectives from Weeks One through Eight.
Evaluate linear equations.
- Solve linear equations.
Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Solve equations using formulas.
- Solve linear inequalities.
Use linear equations and inequalities in real-world applications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.