mat117 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Factoring (Part 1)
- Factor trinomial expressions of the form ax2 + bx + c.
- Factor polynomials using the Greatest Common Factor.
- Factor trinomial expressions of the form x2 + bx + c.
- Identify the domain and range of a function.
- Perform operations on functions.
- Identify polynomial, rational, radical, and quadratic functions.
Nonlinear Functions, Sequences, and Series
- Use inverse functions.
- Use logarithmic functions.
- Use arithmetic and geometric sequences and series.
- Use composite functions.
- Solve rational equations and formulas.
- Perform operations on rational expressions.
- Solve proportion and variation problems.
- Solve quadratic equations.
- Apply nonlinear equations to real-world problems.
- Simplify polynomials.
- Perform polynomial operations.
- Use polynomials in real-world applications.
- Use the distribution property with polynomials.
College Algebra Review
- Review all objectives from Weeks One through Eight.
- Simplify radical expressions.
- Solve problems involving radical expressions.
Factoring (Part 2)
- Factor polynomial expressions using special products.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.