mbl402 | undergraduate
Android Mobile Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Androidâ ¢ Development Fundamentals
- Understand the structure of an Androidâ¢ project.
- Set up your Androidâ¢ development environment.
- Run your first Androidâ¢ program.
Developing an Androidâ ¢ Mobile Application
- Use the Androidâ¢ user interface.
- Understand Javaâ¢ activity in Androidâ¢ development.
- Use variables, operation, and controls in an Androidâ¢ program.
Adding Location Service, Multimedia, and Telephony
- Use Google Mapsâ¢ mapping service and application programming interface (API) in an Androidâ¢ program.
- Understand the use of picture, audio, and video.
- Understand Androidâ¢ telephony API.
Data and Notification in an Androidâ ¢ Application
- Store structured data using SQLite database.
- Use notifications in an Androidâ¢ program.
- Describe data security in a mobile device.
Advanced Topics in Androidâ ¢ Programming
- Access hardware sensors in an Androidâ¢ Program.
- Resolve failures in an Androidâ¢ program.
- Use Googleâ¢ Cloud Messaging with an Androidâ¢ program.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.