This non-credit course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Explain the benefits of delegating tasks
- Examine the key concepts of development coaching
- Identify how to use the PERFORM model
- Examine the roles of team members and the stages of team development
- Identify the different factors of motivation
- Determine the benefits of team meetings and how to prepare and deliver one
- Identify sources of conflict and how to resolve each type
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.