topic title goes here
Defining Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Explain the marketing mix and the marketing concept.
- Identify the key trends that are driving change in marketing practices.
- Explain factors that influence consumer purchasing decisions.
- Evaluate the importance of personal branding.
- Analyze how organizations build strong customer relationships and customer value through marketing.
Strategic Planning and Positioning
- Identify the components of an effective marketing plan.
- Conduct a SWOT and competitive analysis.
- Apply the market research process in discovering and answering business questions.
- Apply a segmentation model to create a target market and develop a positioning statement.
Product and Pricing Strategies
- Explain the product life cycle and the objectives and strategies for each stage.
- Apply a product development decision process to a new product or service launch.
- Identify the factors that affect a firmâs pricing decisions.
- Evaluate pricing strategies and programs for setting and adapting the price of a new product or service.
Distribution and Promotional Strategies
- Evaluate the factors that dictate which channel to choose.
- Describe the different types of organizations that work together in a supply chain.
- Compare the different promotional methods as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Explain integrated marketing communications.
Personal Selling, Ethics, and Technology in Marketing
- Identify the role of personal selling in the marketing effort.
- Analyze the role of ethics and social responsibility in marketing.
- Evaluate technology trends in marketing.
- Identify various digital marketing techniques and channels.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.