mkt435 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategy
- Explain the roles of learning and memory theories in developing marketing strategies.
- Apply consumer behavior principles to marketing strategies.
Consumer Behavior Overview
- Relate consumer behavior to marketing.
- Analyze consumer behavior.
- Examine the impact of purchasing trends on consumer behavior.
Demographics and Psychographics
- Discuss the importance of demographic data in making marketing decisions.
- Explain how marketers can use psychographic information.
- Determine when to use demographic data, geographic, behavioral segmentation and psychographic information in making marketing decisions.
Influences on Consumer Behavior
- Analyze the impact of external and internal influences on consumer behavior and marketing strategies.
- Identify environmental factors that influence consumer perception of a marketing message.
The Consumer Decision-Making Process
- Analyze the elements of the consumer decision-making process.
- Describe the impact of consumer satisfaction on marketing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.