mkt440 | undergraduate
Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing
topic title goes here
Selecting a Target Market and Creating Targeted Messaging
- Create consistent messaging and design for banner ads.
- Recommend content and design for a successful landing page.
- Recommend a target audience using Google Ad Planner.
- Describe the role of publishers and advertisers in an ad network, and analyze bidding strategies.
Email and Social Media Marketing
- Create content designed to improve email marketing open rates and interaction.
- Develop an effective social media plan.
- Determine best practices for performing social media marketing on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve marketing decisions.
Online Brand Management and Mobile Marketing
- Evaluate best practices for reducing negative online criticism.
- Compare and contrast layout and technical constraints in mobile web design.
- Design a mobile advertising strategy.
How Websites and Search Engines Work
- Outline the major components of a digital marketing plan.
- Define three objectives of a website, and analyze a websiteâs performance in relation to these objectives.
- Explain the importance of page ranks and keywords in relation to web page views.
Search Engine Optimization
- Identify keywords that are most relevant for a website and suggest ways to increase website traffic through specific keyword changes.
- Assess technical issues that could hinder a websiteâs ranking.
- Evaluate links found on a webpage and create a plan to earn quality links.
- Compare and contrast paid search engine ads, and evaluate effective ad purchasing considerations.
- Analyze the effectiveness of an online advertising campaign and offer ways to improve the campaign.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.