mkt445 | undergraduate
Sales Tools And Strategies
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate the appropriate forecasting methods for a business.
- Design a goal-based sales plan.
- Determine the impact of business area functions on the sales function.
The Sales Process
- Differentiate between the different types of activities for business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales.
- Describe the elements of a sales process.
Sales Management: The Customer and The Sales Force
- Compare different management techniques used to optimize sales personnel performance.
- Evaluate the impact technology has on sales management.
- Analyze various sales management tools.
Managing Customer Relationships
- Develop a plan for ongoing customer relationships.
- Compare and contrast the cost of customer retention versus customer acquisition.
Sales Growth Opportunities
- Evaluate a sales plan for incremental opportunities.
- Evaluate how external changes affect the sales plan.
- Identify various sales performance measurement tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.