mkt447 | undergraduate
Advertising And Creative Strategy
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of Advertising and Creativity
- Identify the impact of advertising as part of an integrated marketing plan.
- Describe how and why advertising has changed over time.
Creating a Strategic Plan
- Examine the elements of an effective advertising plan.
- Analyze the relationship between consumer behavior and target markets (B2B/B2C).
Resource Utilization and the Creative Process
- Determine optimum use of resources for creating advertising.
- Assess the elements of an effective creative process.
Media and Production
- Analyze the elements of an effective media plan.
- Determine the steps for finalizing the advertising production process.
Evaluation of Advertising
- Differentiate between the tools for evaluating advertising results.
- Identify key trends that may impact advertising in the future.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.