mkt468 | undergraduate
Customer Relationship Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Sales Communication Strategies
- Distinguish between hearing and retention listening.
- Communicate with tact and professionalism.
- Identify customer care strategies for a call center environment.
- Explain how self-centeredness affects listening.
Websites and Electronic Communications
- Develop effective strategies to provide positive and easy-to-use sales e-services.
- 3.2 Develop an electronic communication plan to identify and maintain profitable customer relationships.
Customer Service and Relationship Marketing
- Explain the value of customer feedback.
- Identify ways to use focus groups and mystery shoppers for qualitative market research.
- Create customer loyalty plans that exceed expectations.
- Identify strategies to obtain new customers and recover lost customers.
Performance Evaluation and Compensation
- Develop effective sales management, development, and performance evaluation strategies.
- Identify trends in compensation and bonus packages.
Overview of Sales Management
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of sales management in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Identify customer service strategies to build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Use positive behaviors and communication strategies to achieve customer loyalty.
- Compare the structural differences between sales divisions at small and large businesses.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.