mkt578 | Graduate
topic title goes here
The Elements of a Public Relations Plan, the PR Issue, and Target Groups
- Recommend the relevant internal and/or external target groups.
- Explain the rationale for choosing the primary target group.
- Identify the elements of a comprehensive PR Plan.
- Analyze the specific PR Issue.
Ethical and Legal issues, Public Relations Goals, Research, and Constructing the Message
- Investigate relevant ethical and legal issues in a PR campaign.
- Decide on the PR goals the campaign will accomplish.
- Appraise the strengths and weaknesses of different PR research methods.
- Design the specific message to be communicated to the target group.
PR Strategy and Tools for Influencing the Target Group
- Decide on an over-arching strategy for the PR campaign.
- Prioritize the most effective media to communicate the message to the target group.
- Examine the applicability of traditional media to communicate the message.
Web-Based and Social Media, and Crisis Management
- Examine the applicability of web-based media to communicate the message.
- Examine the applicability of social media to communicate the message.
- Structure a crisis management plan that communicates a clear message.
Control Systems, Evaluation of Success, and Trends in Public Relations
- Justify the control system used to guide and correct the PR campaign.
- Measure the degree of success in accomplishing the goals of the PR campaign.
Understanding Public Relations â Definition and Purpose
- Define the scope and functions of public relations.
- Compare public relations with the marketing function.
- Evaluate methods of building long-term relationships with key target groups.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.