mkttm571 | Graduate
Marketing High Technology Products
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Public Relations and Ethics in Marketing in the Technology Industry
- Evaluate public relations strategies for a new product or service.
- Analyze the role of ethics and social responsibility in marketing.
Product Development and Pricing Strategies for Technological Products
- Apply market research to the launch of a new technological product or service.
- Describe marketing and branding strategies in the technology industry.
- Evaluate pricing strategies and programs for setting and adapting the price of a new technological product or service.
Channel Strategies and Foreign Markets for the Technology Industry
- Evaluate marketing channel strategies for a new technological product or service.
- Evaluate strategies for entering global markets with a new technological product or service.
Understanding Marketing Management in the Technology Industry
- Identify fundamental marketing concepts and tasks associated with marketing in the technology industry.
- Identify components of an effective marketing plan.
- Apply the market research process to facilitate decision making in the technology industry.
The Technology Consumer
- Analyze how technology driven markets are segmented to form target markets.
- Integrate strategies to build strong customer relationships and customer value.
- Explain the factors that influence consumer high-tech purchasing decisions.
- Evaluate factors involved in developing and managing an effective marketing communications plan for a new technological product or service.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for a new technological product or service.
- Analyze trends of technology used to communicate value for a technological product.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.