Mathematics Application Project I –
This course requires students to apply the knowledge they have acquired in the first three calculus courses to the modeling, solution, report, and presentation of a sophisticated real-world problem.
This undergraduate-level course is 2 weeks. This course is available to take individually or as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
Familiarization of the Project
- Use functions in real-life applications.
- Use derivatives in real-life applications.
Construction of the Project
- Use integrals in real-life applications.
- Use infinite series in real-life applications.
Presentation of the Project
- Express mathematical concepts numerically, graphically, symbolically, and verbally.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.