mth464 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Perform hypothesis tests about two means.
- Compute the power of tests.
Utilize hypothesis testing to formulate a decision about a claim.
- Perform hypothesis tests for population means.
- Perform hypothesis tests for population proportions.
Compute the probability of Type II errors.
Inferential Methods in Regression
Verify that residuals are normally distributed.
- Determine if a linear relationship exists between a dependent and independent variables.
- Formulate a hypothesis test to determine if an independent variable is useful for making decisions.
- Construct confidence intervals for mean responses.
- Construct prediction intervals for individual responses.
Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Perform two-way ANOVA designs.
Interpret the summary output of ANOVA tables.
- Perform hypothesis tests using one-way ANOVA.
Perform tests of hypothesis to determine whether the variances of two populations are equal.
Applications of Normal Distribution, Sampling Distributions, and Confidence Intervals
- Describe the distribution of sample means.
Describe the distribution of sample proportions.
- Compute probabilities of sample proportions.
Construct confidence intervals for population means.
- Construct confidence intervals for population proportions.
- Perform chi square goodness of fit tests.
- Perform tests for homogeneity of population.
- Perform chi square tests for independence.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.