nrp505 | Graduate
Role Of Advanced Practice Nurse
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Scope of Advanced Practice Nurse
- Analyze the various roles of the advanced practice nurse.
- Describe the challenges of professional relationships faced by the advanced practice nurse.
- Define advanced nursing practice.
- Explain professional networking as it relates to advanced practice.
- Explain the role of professional nursing organizations.
- Analyze novice to expert clinical practice issues of the advanced practice nurse.
- Explain the characteristics of direct clinical practice.
Core Competencies of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Analyze the competencies that define advanced nursing practice.
Developing and Marketing an Advanced Practice Role
- Distinguish between personal marketing and marketing of the advanced nursing practice role.
- Analyze issues related to marketing, contracting, and reimbursement for the advanced nursing practice.
Future Trends of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Explain implications of future trends on the role of the advanced practice nurse.
History and Development of Advanced Nursing Practice Roles
- Describe concepts of profession as it relates to advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze the historical factors that contributed to the development of advanced nursing practice roles.
- Explain issues related to the regulatory and credentialing requirements of advanced nursing practice roles.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.