nsg300 | undergraduate
Introduction To College Of Nursing
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Techniques for Academic and Professional Success in Nursing
- Identify the benefits and challenges of achieving academic success in the transition from LPN/LVN to RN.
- Identify university resources required for success in the LPN/LVN to BSN program.
- Complete a learning plan based on personal learning style, time management skills, and short and long-term goals.
- Identify the differences in the roles of the LPN/LVN compared to the RN in professional practice.
Working in Teams
- Describe strategies for enhancing team performance.
- Compare the collaboration in an academic learning team to an interdisciplinary health care team.
Conducting Library Research and Presenting Findings
- Apply scholarly resources from library research to an academic paper.
- Describe how using external program resources facilitate transition success.
- Develop a presentation with visual aids through collaboration within a Learning Team.
- Perform oral presentation skills.
- Apply the critical thinking process to solve problems.
- Explain the expectations of professional behavior in clinical and academic settings.
Managing Personal Learning
- Describe learning resources for programmatic success.
- Explain test-taking strategies.
- Formulate a test study plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.