nsg321 | undergraduate
Transition To Baccalaureate Nursing
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Transition to Baccalaureate Nursing Practice
- Evaluate the role of the baccalaureate-prepared registered nurse in an interdisciplinary model of care.
- Analyze evidence-based practice to guide clinical judgment.
- Discuss changes in current health care delivery and the effect on nursing practice.
- Evaluate current knowledge, skills, and attitudes for professional growth as a practitioner, leader, and educator.
- Analyze the relationships between critical thinking, clinical reasoning, clinical judgment, and the nursing process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.