nsg513 | Graduate
Inter-professional Leadership And Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Leadership Theories and Their Application to Practice
- Differentiate between the various leadership theories and their application to the health care environment.
- Compare and contrast the roles of leaders and managers regarding quality improvement and organizational outcomes.
- Analyze a change management theory and apply it to your organization.
- Relate the concept of empowerment to the development of nurse leaders and staff.
- Evaluate strategies that promote the interrelationship between leadership, excellence, and professional integrity.
- Determine leadership theories, styles, and approaches that nurse leaders must use to be successful in the health care systems of today and tomorrow.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.