nsg514 | Graduate
Health Law, Policy, Ethics, And Global Trends
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Policy Influences on Health Care
- Evaluate how Medicare and managed care affect hospital decision making.
- Compare and contrast health care delivery in the United States and other countries.
- Analyze the role the U.S. economy plays in allocating health care resources.
- Analyze the characteristics of health policy making in the United States.
- Evaluate ethical considerations in health care policy and law.
- Analyze emerging and escalating global health issues and their effect on health policy, law, and finance.
- Forecast future trends and their possible impacts on the health care system.
- Analyze how uninsured individuals affect the U.S. health care system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.