nsg567 | Graduate
Financial Resources Management In Health Care
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Health Care Reimbursement
- Evaluate data to support appropriate allocation of resources.
- Conduct a needs assessment to evaluate gaps in resources.
- Determine an area of resources needed to carry out the vision, mission, and strategic plan.
- Analyze budgetary information to determine allocation of resources.
- Differentiate payer sources within health care.
- Analyze health care policy that influences reimbursement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.