ntc320 | undergraduate
Network Design Associate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Design Methodology and Network Structure
- Identify network requirements that support the enterprise and the components of network hierarchy and architecture.
- Describe the tools and methodology used to design a network.
- Describe the enterprise edge, branch, and teleworker design characteristics.
Designing Basic Campus and Enterprise Campus Networks
- Examine enterprise campus network and enterprise data center design requirements.
- Design a basic enterprise center.
Designing WAN, Wireless, and IP Addressing
- Identify design considerations for a remote data center.
- Examine branch, small office and teleworker design characteristics.
- Design a branch office WAN solution that supports remote workers and exhibits redundancy.
Routing Protocol Design
- Designing IP addressing and routing protocols.
- Identify differences between IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Design a routing protocol deployment.
Designing and Managing Network Security
- Examine the security lifecycle.
- Identify the design considerations for voice and video architectures.
- Design a wireless network.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.