ntc411 | undergraduate
Global Network Management, Support And Security
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Network Management Protocols and Tools
- Determine the usefulness of enterprise systems in todayâs business environment.
- Describe the value of Business Intelligence and Decision Support Systems.
- Compare network management protocols.
- Choose an appropriate network management protocol and software.
Enterprise Network Support
- Describe the principles and application of cloud computing.
- Explain the relationship of cloud computing and virtualization applications.
- Apply cloud computing as a solution to a business need.
- Compare outsourcing, offshoring, and in-house sourcing as a business solution to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Network Security Application
- Analyze enterprise level security threats and the risks to business.
- Illustrate an enterprise level security and protection policy and plan.
- Outline a security plan appropriate for an at-risk organization, including new and emerging security threats and the strategies needed to prevent an attack.
Developing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Analyze the requirements for an effective disaster recovery plan.
- Build a disaster recovery plan for an enterprise.
- Recognize the signs of an intrusion incident and the appropriate action to prevent disaster.
- Determine the appropriate technologies to implement for enterprise network security.
- Compile a Business Continuity Plan.
- Analyze the importance of network configuration documentation and best practices.
- Develop network configuration documentation to assure efficiency in network services.
- Explain the levels of network bandwidth capacity requirements.
- Illustrate a network bandwidth capacity requirement.
- Identify industry standard network Service Level Agreements.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.