nur513 | Graduate
Theoretical Foundations Of Practice
topic title goes here
Analysis of Conceptual Models and Theories Used in Nursing
- Analyze the critical components of conceptual nursing models and theories used in nursing.
Concepts Analysis in Theory Development
- Analyze relevant nursing concepts.
- Distinguish concepts related to model and theory development.
Application of Theory to Practice, Research, and Education
- Determine current influences of research utilization in practice.
- Determine the effect of using different theories of nursing in a professional environment.
Nursing as Science
- Explain the historical development of nursing science.
- Explain the relationship between nursing science and the profession.
Structure and Use of Nursing Knowledge
- Analyze the critical components of contemporary nursing knowledge.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.