This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Effects of Health Policy
- Describe ways to become a health care policy change agent.
- Analyze the effect the media has on health care policy making.
- Explain how health policy can impact advanced practice nursing.
Challenges in Delivery of Care
- Describe the barriers to health care access.
- Describe the disparities in health care.
Challenges in Delivery of Care, Continued
- Identify resources to promote and support the needs of vulnerable populations.
- Analyze modes of health care delivery.
Ensuring Quality Care
- Describe regulatory bodies that affect quality of care in health care.
- Explain the peer review process for the advanced practice nurses.
Financing of Health Care
- Compare and contrast socialized medicine versus current health care delivery in the United States.
- Explain various modes of reimbursement for services rendered.
Political Influence in Health Care
- Identify state and national legislative processes.
- Explain the regulatory process of how a bill becomes law.
- Analyze political strategies influencing health care.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.