nur588 | Graduate
Developing And Evaluating Educational Programs
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Discuss health behavior frameworks and their influence on learning.
- Distinguish between instructional methods and instructional materials.
- Analyze the advantages, disadvantages, and specific uses of various teaching strategies.
Monitoring and Evaluating Teaching Methods
- Explain ways of using evaluations to improve teaching effectiveness.
- Describe ways of monitoring effectiveness of teaching plans.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of program evaluations.
Role of the Educator in Healthcare Organizations
- Discuss the role of an educator in a healthcare organization.
- Identify the organizational factors involved in curriculum planning.
Role of the Educator in the Community
- Discuss the role of an educator in a community setting.
- Profile the various educator roles available to health care professionals.
Trends and Issues that Impact Educator Role
- Establish the importance of health care faculty to competence in technology application.
- Examine the impact of various health care and educational trends on the educational process and the role of the educator.
Designing Health Care Educational Programs
- Analyze the learning needs process related to the identification and development of a health care program.
- Design a health care educational program.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.