nur403 | undergraduate
Theories And Models Of Nursing Practice
topic title goes here
Integration of Theory Into Nursing Practice
- Define the major concepts essential to nursing theories.
- Identify the purpose and use of nursing diagnoses, interventions, and outcomes.
Nursing Philosophies, Models, and Theories
- Define the relationship among nursing philosophies, models, and theories.
- Examine the key concepts of major nursing theories.
Watson’s Theory of Human Caring
- Examine Watson’s theory of human caring in relation to behaviors, attitudes, and values of professional practice.
- Describe how to apply Watson’s theory of human caring to patient care.
Development of Future Nursing Theory
- Discuss the past, present, and future impact of nursing theory on nursing practice.
Essentials of Professional Nursing Practice
- Identify personal and professional behaviors, attitudes, and values relating to patients and health care providers.
- Discuss the scientific basis of nursing knowledge.
- Explain the application of nursing knowledge through the nursing process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.