nur550 | Graduate
Issues In Advanced Practice
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Changes in Delivery of Care
- Identify resources to promote and support the needs of vulnerable populations.
- Analyze modes of health care delivery.
- Explore opportunities to become a change agent to address health policies that impact the advanced practice nurse.
- Analyze the effect the media has on health care policymaking.
- Compare and contrast socialized medicine versus current health care delivery in the United States.
- Explain various modes of reimbursement for services rendered.
- Explain the national legislative process of how a bill becomes law.
- Analyze political strategies influencing health care.
- Discuss the disparities and barriers to health care access.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.