nur598 | Graduate
Research Utilization Project
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Development and Monitoring of an Implementation Plan
- Develop a plan to implement a proposed solution.
- Determine criteria measures aligned with planned outcomes.
Development of an Outcome Measure and Evaluation Plan
- Develop a plan to monitor a proposed solution.
- Develop a plan to evaluate the success or failure of the solution to resolve the problem.
Plan for Maintenance, Extension, and Termination of a Solution
- Analyze organizational facilitators and barriers to evidence-based practice changes.
- Develop strategies to maintain, modify, extend, or terminate proposed solutions.
Overview of Nursing Research Utilization
- Explain research utilization models.
- Select a clinical issue or research problem.
- Differentiate between research utilization and evidence-based practice.
Components of a Research Utilization Project Proposal
- Demonstrate effective communication strategies regarding research utilization proposal dissemination.
Research Support for the Proposed Solution
- Critique key literature to validate a clinical issue or research problem.
- Propose an evidence-based solution to address a clinical issue or research problem.
- Identify sources of proposal funding.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.