Course Description Learners will identify phenomena of interest, conduct a concept analysis, and develop components of a theoretical framework in relationship to nursing science research and advanced professional practice.
- Synthesize a framework for the processes of theory construction and concept analysis in the field of nursing.
- Apply the ways of knowing—empirics, aesthetics, ethics, and personal knowledge—in construction of a comprehensive theoretical framework applicable to the field of nursing.
- Analyze the relationships among types of theory, concept analysis, and appropriate research methods in the field of nursing.
- Explicate the relevance of theory to the ongoing concept development and knowledge integration required to support nursing practice.
- Synthesize nursing knowledge required in nursing practice.
- Integrate cultural and global perspectives of knowledge development to influence professional nursing practice in the global community.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.