Theoretical Applications In Evidence-based Practice –
This course addresses decision-making processes using evidence-based data. This course examines midrange theories with application of theoretical frameworks to practice. Learners will demonstrate acquired competencies to generate research at the doctoral level by successfully completing a comprehensive paper based on the following four areas: 1) theory, 2) integration, 3) reflection, and 4) application.
- Apply EBP skills to leadership and decision making in health care organizational systems for improvement of health care.
- Utilize theoretical frameworks to guide the research process in health care.
- Utilize the steps of EBP within health care.
- Evaluate the results of EBP processes to bring evidence to the point of application in health care.
- Critique evidence summaries that use EBP as the basis for primary research studies.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.