onl502 | Graduate
Organizing And Managing The Online Classroom
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Online Classroom Management: Preparing for Success and Keeping the Class Running Smoothly
- Identify the unique opportunities and challenges for collaborative learning in the Kâ12 environment.
- Develop a personal philosophy for managing a course.
- Recommend strategies to promote student engagement.
- Determine how to manage diversity issues.
- Describe strategies for managing technical difficulties in the online classroom.
- Determine best practices to promote goal setting, time management, and communication skills for online students.
Discipline in the Online Classroom: Handling Challenging Situations
- Identify strategies for dealing with discipline challenges.
- Create a discipline plan.
- Determine accommodations and strategies for struggling students.
Preparing for a Successful Online Class
- Describe how various components contribute to a successful online classroom.
- Create a plan for promoting family involvement.
- Design online classroom procedures.
- Create a course syllabus.
Relationships: Building a Positive Online Experience
- Describe the roles and responsibilities for Kâ12 students, teachers, administrators, families, and other key personnel.
- Identify strategies for establishing a positive online community, including promoting the concept of digital citizenship.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.