onl504 | Graduate
Assessment In The Online Classroom
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Create Assessment for Online Delivery
- Identify digital tools that support assessment in the online classroom.
- Create formative and summative assessments for the online classroom.
- Compare asynchronous and synchronous strategies for online assessment.
Assessment Issues in the Online Classroom
- Analyze academic integrity in the online classroom.
- Recommend strategies to decrease academic dishonesty in online assessments.
Self-Assessment in the Online Classroom
- Identify methods of self-evaluation for teaching and learning.
- Compare individual and group assessment tools and strategies.
Basics of Assessment in the Online Classroom
- Articulate the characteristics of assessment in the online classroom.
- Compare assessment in the online, blended, and face-to-face classroom.
- Describe the role of assessment within the development of instruction.
- Compare formative and summative assessments.
- Recommend ways to create valid and reliable assessments for the online classroom.
- Describe student and educator roles in online learning assessment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.