opsx571 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate different inventory models.
- Analyze scheduling and controlling techniques.
- Design a project implementation plan.
- Apply Goldratt’s theory of constraints to identify and overcome process bottlenecks.
Supply Chain Design
- Design a supply chain to increase value.
- Evaluate factors that guide strategic capacity planning.
- Analyze current applications of lean production.
- Describe approaches to Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Apply learning curve theory to increase individual and organizational performance.
- Evaluate a process by applying statistical process control techniques.
- Apply forecasting concepts to process analysis.
- Apply aggregate operations planning techniques to minimize the cost of resources to meet demand.
- Design a Material Requirements Plan (MRP).
- Analyze the factors that affect facility location choices.
Process Selection and Design
- Design flowcharts and metrics to measure and improve process performance.
- Identify factors that affect process development.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.