org591 | Graduate
Conflict Management For Leaders
topic title goes here
- Analyze key theories in conflict management.
- Explain how theory is applied in modern business environments.
- Contrast the different types of conflict.
Dynamics of Conflict
- Explain the role of personalities and cultural differences in conflict.
- Analyze the impact of conflict on organizational culture.
- Assess the role of organizational structure on conflict.
- Assimilate the impact of generational differences in conflict.
- Explain the benefits of remaining calm during conflict.
- Summarize the consequences of incompatibility during and after conflict.
- Analyze the role of emotion during conflict.
Proactive Conflict Prevention
- Explain how to be proactive in preventing conflict.
- Analyze the differences between small and large scale conflicts.
- Contrast negotiation and mediation strategies.
Conflict Management Styles
- Explain the differences between conflict management styles.
- Predict when different conflict management approaches should be utilized.
- Analyze the role of generational differences and attitudes in conflict management approaches.
Conflict Competent Organizations
- Explain the role of organizational culture in conflict.
- Critique the benefits of constructive conflict.
- Justify how to move on positively after conflict.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.