phl458 | undergraduate
Creative Minds And Critical Thinking
topic title goes here
- Distinguish between perception and reality in messages.
- Describe the importance of critical and creative thinking in today’s society.
- Explain conceptual foundations of thinking.
- Determine methods to overcome hindrances to the critical thinking process.
The Creative Thinking Process
- Apply techniques to develop curiosity.
- Describe the stages in the creative process.
- Formulate original solutions to issues and problems.
- Communicate solutions to issues.
- Devise strategies for persuading others.
The Critical Thinking Process
- Apply critical thinking to refine solutions to problems.
- Apply critical thinking to refine solutions to issues.
- Recognize the creative process among famous thinkers.
- Critique famous ideas.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.