phl320 | undergraduate
Critical Thinking And Decision Making In Business
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Apply the four key factors to a business decision.
- Discuss ways critical thinking may be applied to business decisions to motivate change.
- Identify the difference between claims and sources and the impact on decision making.
- Identify the stages of decision making.
Critical Thinking and Decision-Making Outcomes
- Analyze critical thinking methods, tools, and techniques in business scenarios.
- Discuss ways critical thinking is used to mitigate risk and uncertainty in business situations.
- Identify the ethical implications when making business decisions.
- Evaluate corporate social responsibility and how critical thinking is applied to business scenarios.
Basics of Critical Thinking
- Describe critical thinking and the applications to the decision-making process.
- Analyze the different types of thinking.
- Explain premises and conclusions.
Problem Identification and Formulation
- Identify processes involved in problem formulation and solving business problems.
- Apply critical thinking to problem identification and formulation.
- Describe methods of incorporating creativity into the decision making process.
- Identify opportunities to apply innovation and creativity into decision making.
- Identify business settings where critical thinking may be applied to contingency planning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.