pm571 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Project Management Overview
- Compare components of a project with the project life cycle.
- Describe Project, Program and Project Portfolio.
- Explain the impact of organizational structure and culture on project management.
Project Plan Development
- Evaluate project stakeholders and their information needs.
- Analyze Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Determine project scope and objectives.
Project Time and Costs
- Compare time and cost estimation methods.
- Estimate project resources.
- Determine project budget.
Managing Project Risk
- Assess project risk.
- Explain the role of change control management.
Project Leadership, Execution and Monitoring Project Progress
- Explain the importance of Project Sponsorship and Project Leadership.
- Describe project team assembly.
- Explain how to manage the execution of projects.
- Explain project progress and performance evaluation.
- Analyze the project closure process.
- Compare international and domestic project management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.