This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Controlling the Schedule Process
- Learn techniques to prioritize project activities and control a project’s schedule to reduce risk
Estimating Resources and Gantt Charting
- Learn ways to use different types of tools to estimate resources and durations at the planning stage of a project
- Recognize how a Gantt chart indicates the critical path and slack within project activities
Developing the Schedule Process
- Identify tools and techniques used to develop a project’s schedule
- Learn how to identify a project’s critical path of activities
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.