This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Planning for Project Communications
- Identify best practices to plan for project communications
- Learn ways to effectively communicate objectives to project teams
Managing Project Communications
- Determine the best uses for common communications methods
- Identify strategies to manage project communications
Introduction to Communications
- Learn ways to deliver effective messages to targeted audiences
- Develop active listening skills
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.