pmptp2090 | undergraduate
Project Management Professional Test Preparation
This undergraduate-level course is 7 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Executing a Project
- Explain how to develop and manage project budgets.
- Develop statement of work and procurement documents.
- Analyze how to manage stakeholder engagement.
- Explain how to perform quality assurances.
- Examine how to acquire, develop, and manage a project team.
Monitoring and Controlling a Project – Part 1
- Explain how to validate and control project scope.
- Describe how to monitor and control the project schedule.
- Analyze how to control stakeholder engagement, procurements, and change management.
Monitoring and Controlling a Project – Part II
- Explain how to monitor and control project cost actuals, quality, communication, and risks.
- Apply performance metrics to measure and monitor performance.
Closing a Project
- Explain how to close out a project.
- Create various closeout deliverables.
Planning a Project
- Explain how to gather business requirements and manage scope.
- Create a work breakdown structure.
- Estimate time and costs.
- Develop task relationships, network and work flow diagrams, and schedules.
- Identify various activities in the project planning process.
Pre-Assessment of the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Describe the project management domains and process groups
- Define the ten standard project management knowledge areas.
- Examine the relationships among portfolios, programs, and projects.
Initiating a Project
- Define project management terms.
- Identify appropriate project stakeholders.
- Develop a business case to document the project’s value and cost justification.
- Identify project initiation deliverables.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.