pos371 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Logic Structures, Boolean Logic, Repetition and Multimedia
- Describe how logical comparison operations are used to create Boolean conditions.
- Create methods using Boolean conditions, functions and parameters.
- Describe various types of looping structures.
- Create methods using loops.
Lists and Arrays
- Define data structures.
- Implement a simple list data structure.
- Implement an array data structure.
- Explain the various types of recursion.
- Differentiate between recursion and iteration.
- Create a recursive method.
Characteristics of Computer Programming Languages
- Identify characteristics of common computer programming languages.
- Identify elements of a computer program.
- Identify basic program development processes.
Basic Programming Components
- Differentiate between primitive and user-created methods.
- Create methods demonstrating top-down design and modular development.
- Apply generic methods.
- Define event-driven programming.
- Create events.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.