pos421 | undergraduate
Windows Server Networking
topic title goes here
Configure Network Access
- Explain remote access.
- Design network access.
- Explain name resolution methodologies.
Maintaining the Active Directory Environment
- Plan for the maintenance of Active Directory accounts.
- Prepare to use Group Policy objects as a management tool.
- Plan security for Active Directory.
- Prepare for Active Directory optimization and reliability.
Installing Windows® Server Networking
- Prepare for a Windows® Server installation.
- Plan for network security.
- Plan for Active Directory Domain Services.
- Explain the benefits of upgrading to current Windows® networking operating systems.
- Plan enhancing security as part of migrating to a current Windows® networking operating system.
Configuring the Active Directory Environment
- Choose a domain structure.
- Prepare the configuration of the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Plan server roles related to network security and efficiency.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.