pos433 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Systems Administration and Program Execution
- Apply scripts to perform systems administration.
- Run scripts and programs.
UNIXÂ® Internet Commands
- Define UNIXÂ® Internet commands.
- Compare and contrast UNIXÂ® and Windows ServerÂ®.
Basic UNIXÂ® Commands and Shells
- Distinguish between the versions of UNIXÂ®.
- Use basic UNIXÂ® commands.
- Explain the role of shells.
UNIXÂ® and LinuxÂ® File Processing and Security
- Use UNIXÂ® and LinuxÂ® editors.
- Apply file processing commands.
- Apply file permissions to establish system security.
- Write LinuxÂ® scripts.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.